Monday, July 23, 2012
Forgiveness
Forgiveness is the renunciation of cessation of resentment, indignation or anger as a result of a perceived offense, disagreement, or mistake, or ceasing to demand punishment or restitution. I hope one day I can do this, I know I come off stubborn and I hold on to things but this time I was hurt pretty badly. I can't get it out of my mind and I play it over and over to see if I'm at fault. I guess I should explain my frustration. Currently I'm not talking to my family, it's been almost 2 1/2 months. It started with my dad not coming to my daughters baptism, then my brother not coming to my daughters baptism because I belong to a weirdo church and it was his day off. Then my brother announced that my sister inlaw is pregnant and I was informed as if I was a stranger, by that I mean I got a Thank you card telling me weeks later when my family was told at a birthday party that I was at and my sister got a text that same day with the news but I was not important enough to find out. Then what broke the camels back was a trip to Maui that my family planned and we were not included. I think that hurt the most, my kids mean everything to me and when family did that it was hard. I know I have 4 children and it can be much but family is not suppose to go there. I would of rather them be honest to me. Today they left on their trip and I'm feeling really hurt by it, I don't even see a light at the end of the tunnel or a resolution to it all. My heart hearts and I for once can't even go numb to it. Normally I don't let things like this continue because I don't want something to happen and the last I have as a memory is that we were fighting but I can't get past it and I don't know if I will ever at this point. I pray every night to this to blow over and every time I give them a chance it has got worse....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sorry that you are in that position because of others choices. family is everything and should be the fall back comfort for everyone. i hope you can find what you need to move forward. know that you are loved by so many others!
I hope you can find a way to fix it with your family, it may take time, but we will be here to support if you need it! Loved seeing you guys the other day! Can't wait for the beach!
Im so sorry Fran. That is so hard. I hope things get worked out and get better for you. I havent looked at Blogs in forever. I enjoyed your last few posts. Your Fam is so cute!!
It won't simply blow over and I am sorry for that. There's nothing like being betrayed by some you trust so very much. It hurts. I hope that you are comforted and shown how very loved your family is; how very loved you are. They're missing out. THEY ARE!
Post a Comment