Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rylee's baptism

Tonight was our friends the Deleon's daughters baptism. Rylee has played soccer with Jessica and we have got to know the family pretty well. They are really great people to hang out with, always a fun time with them. The Evans family were there too and it's always a party when they are around. The kids alway play so well together and I get to hang and talk with Laurel.
This week has made me stop and think about my kids so much lately. I've noticed that they play well with other kids and enjoy seeing their friends any chance they get. It fills my heart and I sit here now and smile.  I've always said that I want my kids to get close to others and to make memories with families like ours. I think that wish has come true and I've developed great bonds along with my kids.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

That's because you have incredible kids!