Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday surprise

Its that time again, time to get a friend on her birthday. They got me on my birthday and it was time to repay the favor. Instead of getting her late the night before her birthday I decided to wait till later in the day when she didn't expect it. Thanks to Rachel and her smooth moves I was able to find out when Jen was leaving for her birthday dinner with her husband. Recruiting her kids to help with the fun was great. Noah her son made a comment during our TP adventure: "Why are we TPing our own house?" lol I couldn't stop laughing! Then I was just informed by my loving husband that on the candy bar bouquet that I made he ate one of the Baby Ruth bar and made it look like a candy bar was still in there. Yes, I beat him up for that, sorry Jen. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

That's so funny. You did such a great job on her house!!