Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Trunk or Treat
This year the girls are the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus and I couldn't of done it without my mother inlaw. I know she has been super busy but like always she is so willing to do this for her grand daughters. The girls look so perfect in their costumes and the smile on my face and the excitement they had to wear it was all so great. Tonight was the wards Trunk or Treat party and now that Jake is in YM we had to be there early. Getting the girls ready was interesting to say the least. Talia's hair took a while to do but with alot of bobby pins, foam, black spray and patience she looked great. Jessica's was a bit hard too but we got it done. Baby Jake this year is super man, now when I brought the costume home Jake was mad that there was no red underwear with costume so I had to get some Haines underwear from the store to make him happy. We got our kick out of him running around in them. Such a fun night out with the family and can I add I really loved having my in-laws there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment