So much goes on during the holidays and I love every minute of it. I've already taken the kids to the pumpkin patch and plan to go a few more times before the months over. My sister invited Jake and I to go to Fright Fest at Magic. Thank goodness for a friend with an extra ticket because the mazes where horrible and not worth the money. I did get to meet to new people who where great company. Jake thought it was funny to get the pictures where I look like a fool.
Today after soccer I found some goodies on the counter with a cute note. So much fun!!!!!
1 comment:
Hahaha I'm so glad Jake bought those pictures - they're awesome. And I am obsessed with the picture of the girls in their tanks at the patch - so muchlove. Lastly, aren't we blessed with some pretty cool people... love the Bood
Post a Comment