Friday, March 28, 2014

OB rotation is a wrap!

What a semester!!! I have learned so much in OB/Couplet care. Today was the final and Im not going to lie, I'm a bit bummed because I was 3 points from an A in the class. I started to rush thru the test because I knew that when I hit submit I was free for a week in a half. I kick myself! This is the OCD that comes out in me. I ended the first half of the semester with an A in professionals and B in OB. I'm so grateful to all that has encouraged me, supported me and my family, that have let me cry on their shoulder and loved me. I don't know how I would of done it without them. I have another 8 weeks till summer is here and I just pray to make it thru, med/surg is hard and Im scared but I know Im meant to do this so it drives me to move forward.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Girl...you are doing amazing. Keep it up!!!!

Unknown said...

You rock! When you graduate, there better be a PAR-TAY!