Today on Facebook I saw a video that really meant a lot to me and tears where falling. It was showing a date of October 10, 1963 where Thomas S. Monson was called to be an Apostle. In the video he said "I have a testimony of this great work in which we are engaged, I don't know when I first obtained it. I think it came step by step. From goodly parents. I've always had a testimony.The sweetest experience I know in life, is to feel a prompting and act upon it. And later find out it was the fulfillment of someones prayer or someones need. And I always want to Lord to know that if he needs a errand run, Tom Monson will run that errand for him."
This is exactly what I love to do, when I feel a prompting, I don't fight it, I act upon that prompting. Whether I understand it or know what comes of it I do what I feel I was instructed to do. I will run that errand for the Lord with happiness and understanding.

3 comments:
YES YOU DO!!! You are a blessing.
I'd say you and Becky Ibarra are neck in neck with the "follow the prompting and make someone's day" super power. You guys need matching capes. =)
THANK YOU! That is exactly what I needed this morning! You are so wonderful Fran Milhoan!
Post a Comment