Yes, my posts are a little graphic lately and I apologize about that. Lately I can have a conversation about stool and eat at the same time without loosing my food. The joys of nursing school! I had a test last week that I am proud to say I got 47/50 on, it made my day. The test was on several things but on thing I was tested on way the APGAR scoring that is done at 1 and 5mins after the baby is born. This made me find a picture of my son when he was born and low and behold he got a score of 9 out of 10. The APGAR scow is a observation the nurse does of the child and baby's loose points on color usually and if you look at my son his hands and feet are blue with his body pink giving him a 1 in this area. I sent this picture to my nursing friend with the question of what score in color is this baby and they got it right. lol
Lately studying comes with noise and constant distractions which I have mastered. This middle picture is from Tuesday and baby Jake is watching Frozen while I studied.
And last but not least, Jake is scared of needles and I was practicing tying my tourniquet and getting a bulging vein, he was not thrilled!



No comments:
Post a Comment