Sunday, June 22, 2014

Baptism

Saturday was just a great day! Today was Jackson, Gunner and Jasmyn's baptism. There was so many people there to support them, people I haven't seen in a while came. Jackson and Gunner's smiles were just perfect and you can tell they were so happy to be there. Afterward we were invited to the park with the Evans and Anderson family for food. The weather was perfect and the company, as always was great. The kids played, crazy husbands rode scooters, cooked, played baseball and became a freakin zoo keeper of snakes. Why does my husband find fascination in this? Better yet why does he send little cute blonde girl (Andi) to get me so I can get scared of the snake?
Love these families and look forward to many more gatherings!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Thank you all for making a day that I was so worried about, so wonderful!