Monday, June 9, 2014

Busy Bee's

Found more pictures on my phone! First trip to the pool with the kids, thank you Nikki for the invite. Kaelyn has been very excited that she gets to see her best friend Taylor. I think we will be around water a lot this summer. It was Gunner's bday and with a little park trip the kids had a blast. I just love that kid and really happy he loved his gift, I even got a hug. Baby Jake loves reading every night, I get the "mommy, I got a book so we can read." As I read he will stop me and say "I can do it mama!" He gets the just of what the page is saying and with an animated voice tells me the story. His favorite right now is a Dr. Seuss book, Sam I am.  What can I say about Jake and Kaelyn? Like father like daughter, these too fall asleep everywhere!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Super jealous of those sleeping babies!