Wednesday, June 4, 2014

So many pictures from my phone!

I have so many pictures on my phone that I need to get into my blog. So much has happened in the 16 weeks that I was in school. I took pictures but never blogged on them because there was simply no time to do that. We have our reading with daddy every night and Im trying to encourage my kids to pick up a book every once in a while. I really do hope that they start to like reading a bit more. I received flowers from a friend (which was not necessary I was honored that I could help) for stopping by to check on her dad because he was not feeling feel. The thought was a nice surprise when I got a text that said open your front door and these beautiful flowers were there for me.
Icecream with some of our favorite people is always fun, I really like taking them to Menchies!
Miss Talia lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy hooked her up!

No comments: