Monday, June 9, 2014
Vegas
I really do like Vegas and my friend Meghan invited some of the nursing girls to go. I thought, why not! I do realize that there are things that I like that others may not. I don't think that it's my age that is what doesn't make it fun to do what is normally done in Vegas, but more my personality of what I enjoy to do. I like people watching, going shopping, pulling a few slot machines and going to shows. Iftwas a fun experience and I do plan on going again but to more watch some great shows. Note to self, when wearing white in Vegas you will get asked a million times "Are you getting married?" Yes, I thought it was funny and I would answer to them that I have been married for 12years, the reactions were funny and I got a lot of "That is awesome!" I also appreciated when I got a complement on how "I looked very classy." I don't dress to show off my body but more to present myself with expecting respect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
love love love your B&W outfit. Sophisticated sexy~
Post a Comment