We usually try to get the number 5 every year and we have been lucky to get it. My sister played basketball for years and her number was 5 and I thought it would be fun for them to get that number.
This is some of the girls on the team. This year we got lucky and know two of the girls really well.
Love these two ladies, both amazing friends and moms.
Doesn't this just make you smile. Gunner is such a great friend to Jake and I love watching them hang out.
Laurel had a shirt on today that I needed so I went and got one made and they game me one for baby Jake. This season is going to be fun. Today was hot and I was not prepared, the kids cleaned me out of snacks even before we got to the field. I will be ready for tomorrow..whoop whoop!







1 comment:
You guys are going to have so much fun! It's nuts how much Gunner looks like Cory sitting in that chair with Jake. Way too cute.
Post a Comment