Friday, August 22, 2014

yeahhhh back to school

First day back to to school and we are in 3rd semester nursing school. Today we had a math test and if you don't get a 90% you have to retake it. You get only 3 trys! Here is the email from the teacher: "Congratulations!  You passed the math test with 90%." I would of got the 100% but when I went to ask the teacher a question on the problem I got "no, figure it out!" Great start to meeting my new teacher. 

This our Wong Baker face for the day! On the scale from one to ten this is a 10. 10 being the worst!

I had clinic in the morning then 2 soccer practices and I missed back to school night. I know I can't do everything but I was bummed not to make it to the school so see my kids projects. I really pray that all goes well for my semester. Im ready to be done and graduated already, the stress is not fun. Makes me want to be a teacher so that other students don't have to go through what I do.


No comments: