Laurel, Nikki and Cindy's are just some birthdays to celebrate in the month of August. Yesterday we took Laurel and Nikki out for their birthday, we headed down to Pasadena to El Cholo. El Cholo was no bueno!!! The service El SUCKED! I was not even impressed with the food. We had great laughs despite the horrible experience, we got a great review from a girl in the ward and thought we would try it out. Afterward we walked around and did some window shopping.
Today we headed to Cindy's house for some dinner. I was able to find a fun gift for her on one of the trips I went on. It was a necklace with a stone in it and copper wire that was used for the chain and decor. I thought it would be neat for her because Jake is in the trade and copper is something he has worked a lot with. It has been a great couple of days and so glad I was able to spend time with these great women.








1 comment:
food no beuno company muy bueno
Post a Comment