Monday, February 2, 2009

Garett's wedding












This past weekend we went to a friend of ours wedding. Jake grew up knowing him and he came to our wedding 6 1/2 years ago (dang that's long). I still remember he worn a bergandy button up shirt with black pants and suspenders. He is a great guy loves new adventures and will try anything new.












Jake and I where able to go down and help out at the wedding and also spend some husband and wife time together (very much needed). Thanks to our wonderful inlaws Jake and I got to have lunch down at Jake's favorite restaurant Outback in Long beach and visit with old friends before the kids came down.

When the ceremony was over I asked Kaelyn if she wanted to take a picture with the princess and she said "yes" so we went up to the bride and got a great picture with her. She won't even go up to the princess's at Disneyland, we are making progress lol.







Kaeyln and Jessica where dancing maniac's. Kaelyn got to join in on the conga line! My kids crack me up. I even got Jake and Jessica dancing on video, I will put that up when I get it off Cindy's camera.





The bride looked beautiful and they looked very happy.

1 comment:

The Ball Family said...

That is a good pic of you and Jake with the sunset. I'm glad you had a good time.