Thursday, February 5, 2009

My baby is 1 years old today!









Today is my baby girl's 1 year birthday! Jessica and I woke her up this morning singing our happy birthday song to her. I started to do this with Jessica when she was little and I do if for each of the the girls on the morning of their birthday's. It was cute as Jessica and I started to sing Talia woke up with a smile then took her blanket and put it over her head (I didn't think our singing was that bad). A good friend of ours made her a birthday bow to wear on her special day...she looks so cute with it on :)

I'm trying to throw a last minute party together for her at my inlaws to celebrate this weekend. Not the usual extravaganza I throw but it was be fun for her I'm sure.

Talia was born Feb 5th 2008 at Henry Mayo Hospital. I was at home hanging out with a friend and in the middle of my sentence I stopped talking. My friend was like are you okay and I said yeah just a little cramping nothing un-normal. Well it kept happening every 5 mins and my friend was like you need to get to the hospital. Thank goodness for he being there because I was in labor. I got to Henry Mayo and got that magical epadural and at 11:49pm little Miss Talia was born 7lbs 12oz 19inches long....She is an absolute doll and I am glad that I was blessed with her.



Happy Birthday baby girl!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Awwww!!! What a sweet post!!! Happy Birthday to her!! I can't believe it has been a year already!!

Party of Five said...

A whole year old? Time flies! We love you guys! Happy birthday Natalia!

The Fast Family said...

Happy Birthday!!!! That picture of her with her bow is adorable.

The Ball Family said...

That bow is so cute! I hope she had a good birthday!