I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's day!Today I decided to take the girls to Sears to take pictures. Jake always says that he wants pictures of his 4 girls in his wallet, so we went. I didn't want to take them sooner because I wanted to loose the baby weight first. It is so hard to get them all to look at the camera and smile. I had two of my friends come to help make sure hair was great, rolls
where tucked in, and to get the girls to laugh. Natalia was not having it, she would just stare at the camera like she had stage fright. Here are a few of the pictures we took. The girls look great and I think Jake will loves these beauties in his wallet to show off.
where tucked in, and to get the girls to laugh. Natalia was not having it, she would just stare at the camera like she had stage fright. Here are a few of the pictures we took. The girls look great and I think Jake will loves these beauties in his wallet to show off. 
Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
You all look beautiful, Fran! I like your hair! Jake will love his Valentine's present.
That is such a great idea!! I might have to steal that one for next year. The pictures turned out really good!
Those turned out so good.
Post a Comment