I hate going to take the girls to get shots. It is so hard for me to sit there and know that they are going to start to cry in a few minute's. I remember when Jessica got her first set of shots, I almost passed out. I had to have my mom inlaw take her the next few times....I know I'm weak. lol
Anyways Talia is 28lbs and they told me in a nice way that she needs to drink regular milk oppose to formula. They said that she was not under fed, what are they trying to say! She is such a doll. She did very well with the shots and does not have to go back till her 15 month check up. Kealyn made sure that everyone we passed knew that "Talia got shot's, it hurt". Needless to say between getting stickers, Kealyn talking to everyone and Kaelyn taking her shoes of 50 million times we got out of there.
2 comments:
She is such a doll! I just LOVE chubby babies! I HATE taking my kids to get there shots too! When Bryant had to get his first shots I had all of the kids with me and Haley and Shelby both cried. They did not like seeing there baby brother getting his shots!
Fran, you guys totally have THE CUTEST GIRLS EVER!!! And Jake got the greatest wife ever! :) It was so fun meeting all of you when Kent and I were out there this last time! We'll let you know when we're out there again. Probably not till after the boys are born though. :)
Post a Comment