Saturday, February 7, 2009

Paint a dream











On Friday we went to Paint a dream. I planned it with my friend Melinda to take the kids, and Jake came home early so he decided to take a trip with the girls. I didn't tell him where we were going till we got there. I think later on he secretly loved it. the girls loved it, of course Kealyn has a short attention span and also wanted to paint everything there. that place can get expensive!
Jessica got to paint a dog and Kaelyn got a turtle and a kitty. All in all it was fun and I got some great pictures. I love being able to spend some time with my family, I love these memories that we make with eachother. Jake is such a good sport.

In the car on the ride over to the paint place he asked the girls. Do you want to go dirt biking or do crafts? Needless to say my girls wanted to do crafts. He loves his girls!

1 comment:

Camille said...

How fun!!! Is that the place by the mall? I have been wanting to take my girls there....I know they would just love it!!! Glad you all had fun!!