Friday, July 17, 2009

Hollywood Wax Museum

The Hollywood Wax Museum!
The whole gang is here hanging with Rambo!

I think he moved...I don't remember him looking down...yikes!
Hey it's Arnold!


Love this munchkin.....

My favorite exibit....The last super.

Little super star's!

The Hollywood Wax Museum was our adventure we had today. My friend Nicole and I took the kids down to Hollywood to check this place out. It is so neat to see all the stars and how they look so real. There were some that I was not impressed with but the kids seemed to really like it. Jessica and Kaelyn were not sure about the exibit but chilled out a bit after we let them touch some of the statues to show them it was ALL GOOD!

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Today was fun and I absolutly love hangin out with you guys! I love the pic with Rambo!

The Fast Family said...

How fun!!! Your hair looks great by the way!

Beach Mommy said...

So bummed I missed it! Great idea!