Jessica and I took a ride down to the hospital to see Hailey and Brianna and get some picture's. Jessica and I scrubbed up and put our gowns on to go into the nursery. Unfortunatly Jessica could not go in because she was not a sibbling but she was able to see the girls thru the window. I got to hold Brianna and it made my day, she is so tiny and like Issac said the blanket weighed more than her. It was really neat to see how they would look at Issac when he talked to them. I even got a smile (if they tell you it was just gas don't believe them), and it was an Issac smile. What is it with all the Milhoan's babies looking like their dad's? Us mom's baked them, don't we get something out of it?
We can't wait for these little cuties to come home!
3 comments:
OH my gosh, they are so precious.
I can't believe how tiny they are! So nice you could go down and spend a little time with them.
I love when people take pics of newborns next to a hand or something that really shows in comparison how small they really are. It's amazing how tiny they are!
Post a Comment