Today was the Pioneer day party for the Canyon Country 2nd ward. My mother and father inlaw did such a great job with getting their house set up for the event. I love their backyard it is awesome! People that participated did such a great job with setting up this fun night.
The Baldree's with their sweet little girl!
Crystal dishin up some grub...oh she had a live performance as well....shoot I forgot to get my autograph her Cd comes out next week...woohoo!
I have to say that this was a great night, I got to see a lot of people that I love and respect. CCII has always been my favorite ward and the people are so welcoming and full of love.
2 comments:
Looks like they had a great time! Sorry we missed it. You're an honorary member of CCII ward. :)
That is a great pic of Natalia! It is a pretty fun get together every year ~ despite the heat!
Post a Comment