July 21, 2006
Today three years ago I was blessed with Kaelyn Diane Milhoan, a 6 pound 10 oz baby with red hair. She was born at Henry Mayo Memorial Hospital here in the SCV.

She is just the cutest little girl, she loves to laugh and smile and change her clothes about 100 times a day. She loves to help me with what ever I do and has the cutest language.

Today was her special day and I tried to do what she wanted to do. First we went to the mall and got milkshakes and then some shopping at the oh so famous Disney store. I told her to pick something she wanted and she was not shy, she grabbed as much and she could like she was being timed.

Then off to Red Robin for some yummy food. The servers sang her Happy Birthday and she got her very own sundae.

Daddy got home early and we decided to go see the movie Harry Potter. Kaelyn loved the popcorn and lost her shoe a lot during the movie. From the picture I think she was sick of taking pictures...haha you will have me taking pictures of you for a VERY long time :)

She loves her daddy!

To end this very special day, Grandma and Grandpa came over with yummy ice cream.
The way Kaelyn pronounces some words:
Jessica : Jea e ka
Heavenly father: Harry Potter
Grandma: Gama
Grandpa: Gampa
Her favorite place is Disneyland, watches Sleeping Beauty over and over again like it is a brand new movie, and loves to play dress up. Happy Birthday pretty girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment