I took the girls later on to get their very own library cards and I signed them up for the summer reading program. We were able to pick so good books out to read tonight and they can mark off their boxes. The local library gives out prizes for their reading completions. I thought the girls would have fun with that since we read to them every night.
Daddy got off early tonight and he met us over at El Torito for some free dinner. Yes I said it free dinner. I signed up to do a secret shopper so we got to eat for free and I got to play the private investigator for a company. It was fun the girls were super bouncey and Jake and I were not haha.
2 comments:
Nice ~ free dinner! I just got reimbursed for the lunch we went to there. Heads up, don't report that you had kids with you in the cantina. They didn't like that much, but I still got paid! And where are the Lake Mead Pictures??
Um I would like to sign up with that company! give me info please? That's awesome
Post a Comment