Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally

Finally Jake and I bought a new car! We have been looking everywhere for this car. We both said that we have settled for less so many times or that we should of got this and never did.

Yesterday I saw a SUV down in Santa Clarita and I called my dad and asked him to come with me to look at it. So we went down there and I just let my dad talk. My dad is a great negotiater and he ended up knowing the manager there. The manager actually sold my dad an aerostar van 20 some years ago and has sold my dad a car many times. See when you bend over backwards for my dad he will do the same for you, he is a very loyal man.


After my dad going back and forth with them we got the deal we wanted and I love the SUV alot. We got the Yukon XL 07' fully loaded.

3 comments:

cory and laurel evans said...

Officially soccer moms now!:)

The Ball Family said...

Finally is right!!! I am excited for you...it looks nice!

Beach Mommy said...

YEAH!!! Way to hold out for a great deal. Those Italians... don't mess with the best, of course he had a connection somewhere!