Monday, August 3, 2009

First Offical Day

On August 2, 2009 Natalia was able to go to her first day in nursery. She turns 18months on the 5th so I figured that she was close enough. The kids and I went to Canyon Country 2nd ward with family and she got to go to Sister Byers nursery class. Sister Byers is so well organized that i even want to stay.
They did singing, stories, projects and best of all snack time. She got to have Oreo's, manderine oranges and gramcrackers. Talia is just like her daddy she mowed down her Oreo's like someone was trying to steal it from her.

Kaelyn was also in class with her, it was really fun to watch them play. I almost started to cry so I left, they are getting so big and it is happening way to fast for me.

1 comment:

christa elyce said...

awe. she is so darling! i know the feeling...they grow tooooo fast.