Saturday, August 22, 2009

A night of celebration

Tonight Jake, Kaelyn and I went to Julie Snow's wedding reception over at the Cummings home. It was really fun to see so many people and get to chat and catch up. Julie looking absolutly amazing and was just glowing like crazy.
My good friend Penny showed up and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this girl. She is just such a down to earth happy person that is so possitive, and loving. I was really happy to spend time with her and catch up on life.


Kaelyn and Natalia were everywhere and wanted to dance, I feel like I had a full blown workout just from chasing them.

Sister Snow was so kind and stop a few of us and gave us a beautiful arrangement from the wedding to take home

1 comment:

cory and laurel evans said...

Is that your Buckle top..very cute! That store is dangerous but I love it! I have store credit..wanna go back?