Jake took the day off to spend with me, he took me to the happiest place on earth "Disneyland".
We don't ever get time were it is just him and I so it was really nice to have one on one time.


Browsing at the Mad Hatter's shop. Jake is adorable in his pluto hat.

I have always wanted to eat at the Blue Bayou and I finally got a chance to do it. The food was excellent and instead of seeing it from the Pirates of the Carribean boat we got to enjoy the veiw from a table.

It was a great day, we both kept saying that it was weird not having the kids with us. Even though we love our time together it is even more fun watching our kids enjoy the park.
6 comments:
That really is a nice treat to go without the kids. Some "parent time" isn't a bad thing once in a while.
I am so glad that the 2 of you got to get away together and have some quality time...looks like you guys had a fun time!
Glad you had a good time...nice to have alone time. When I saw Jess after school and asked her where you where she said that she thought you were probably at the bank! Ha ha!
Oh man! Seeing that Mickey Mouse pumpkin just does something to the heart. Kent wants to go to Disneyland SOOO bad right now! I can't even say the word around him. So fun you finally got to go to Blue Bayou!
That's fun to do together - we'll have to double now! I'd love to eat at the Blue Bayou - what'd you have??
I had the Monte Cristo...so goooood!
Post a Comment