Sunday, March 21, 2010
Butterfly Ball
Jessica and Jake were able to go to the Butterfly Ball this year at Jessica's school. Needless to say I was so excited to have them go. A good friend of mine let me borrow a dress that her daughter had that is absolutly beautiful, my sister inlaw Kellie painted her nails and my friend Laurel did her hair. I'm so grateful for great friends and family that went out of their way to make things right for my daughter. Jake said that she was running around at the dance and was having a blast. I asked him if he busted the robot....nope he hung out with the dads...haha
Jake had such a big smile on his face, he is such a great daddy.
She was so happy and looked so beautiful.
Her hair came out so great! She didn't want to take it out the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet Jessica had a blast getting all dolled up for the dance! She looked so cute!
Post a Comment