This Aquarium was sooooo much fun. I really loved all the displays and hands on activities for the kids. They had a kids corner and the kids played there for what seemed like hours on end.

Checking out the huged wall of fish. Jessica took a great picture for me. She is not shy of the camera.

My three little monkeys. Trying to get them to all look is sooooo hard.

I loved the bibs that they had for the kids, this really helped with the hands on corner that had a ton of water.

This is one of my favorite picture of me and my girls. They are fun little ladies to hang out with.

Kaelyn really liked the hands on stuff. Here she is picking up a star fish that the volunteer is showing her.

Talia run baby! She was not okay with this exhibit.

This was so cool! The water would rush over this tunnel like a wave. The girls were a little confused at first and Talia went running for cover, she was not happy with what was going on over her.
Facinated with the shark exhibit and the divers that were in the water.
1 comment:
That's so funny -- we just barely went to an aquarium too! Although ours was probably the getto version of yours. :) I still need to post pics from when we came and saw you guys two months ago!!!
BTW, I love that picture with you and your beauty queens!
Post a Comment