Window of art!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Water painting
I wanted to do some crafts with the girls and I figured that water painting may be fun for them. I took the girls to Target to get a few things and headed home with paints and snacks. I set the girls outside with a paint set and cup for each and let them make some works of art. It was really nice to watch them all get along and sit without fuss. since we are trying to get started on the remodling of our backyard we did not have shade for them so it got a bit hot. We moved the project in the cool house. The girls were so excited to hang their art on the sliding window for daddy to see when he got home. Talia sat for hours just painting away, she kept saying "mommy I done put it up". I'm so glad the girls enjoyed the afternoon and I hope to get them some more crafts for the week.
Talia was in deep thought when she was doing her picture of a "Happy face mama".
It was a bit bright outside so they needed some shades.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great activity!
Post a Comment