Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mother's day lunch

Our art that we got to do at the program...

My cute little girl~

I think Kaelyn did a better job than me..I have rainbow hair!


The release of their 5 butterflies~

The picture behind us is our drawing of eachother.




I was able to go to a mother's day program with my favorite blondie Kaelyn. It was really sweet and I enjoyed spending some one on one time with her. I kept getting teary eyed with the poems and stories that her teacher Miss Cindy was reading. It's amazing how much time flies and your children get older so fast. I got to do some crafts with her and was able to watch the butterflies that hached be released.


The card that I got:

I made this dress the best I can,

A beautiful card was my plan.


You always take good care of me,

And I love you so,o,o,o,o much, you see.


I wish you a Happy Mothers Day,

I hope lots of Happiness comes your way!!


With the card came a gift certificate for 5 hugs and 6 kisses....:)

2 comments:

Taryn & Brian Elmer said...

What cuties Fran! You make motherhood look so fun! Love ya!

Party of Five said...

You two are fabulous artists!!!