Wednesday, October 24, 2012
It's always fun to go to the dentist....NOT
A dentist visit that should of took 45mins turned to 2 hours of stress. Jessica was traumatized due to a bad dentist visit a long time ago that has left going to the dentist very stressful. Jessica got 3 cavities and I decided to have them done all at once. I waited in the waiting room with the baby because they had a play area. After a while of waiting I went next door to order pizza for the kids because I figured it wasn't going to be much longer, boy I was wrong. Jessica was not cooperating at all. I had to go back there with her and hold her hand, while the doctor kept trying to baby her. Seriously, Jessica takes advantage of the babying and will not cooperate. I had to tell her to stop and let the doctor finish, unfortunalty the procedure took longer than I wanted it to but we got it done. In the time we were there baby Jake went into cabinets, decided to kiss magazines that millions of people have touched, get his head stuck in a slinky and leave food particles all over the floor. Kaelyn walked out the winner with 4 cavities and we will be back next week for her round of fillings. I think dad needs to go because this was not fun for me at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Last Thursday I took Andrew for fillings and they attempted three times to do them. Needless to say tomorrow we are seeing a pediatric dentist, putting him under and getting his done.
Post a Comment