Saturday, November 3, 2012
Amanda's baby shower
Today was Amanda's baby shower and it felt like the morning flew by. I made the baby shower cake so all morning I was rolling fondant and going crazy to make it perfect. I seriously don't get how people like doing cake decorating,,,,,it gave me anxiety!! I wasn't able to go to kaelyn's game and Jessica had a by so she stayed with me. Around 1 we headed to the shower, this was Jake's first co-ed shower and you can tell he was excited haha. The shower was great and it was nice to catch up with old friends and meet Amanda's family. They had a game where the guys had to drink beer out of a sippy cup and whoever finishes it wins. I was busy doing something and all I hear is "Kaelyn, nooooooo." She wanted to play the game and had no clue what was in the cup. Still cracks me up! The kids were very sugared up and baby Jake was wired for house. I can't wait to meet my nephew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Kaelyn, that's just too awesome~
Post a Comment