Tuesday, November 6, 2012
I'm discusted
I don't get it and I don't think I ever will. I didn't vote for Obama and I still stick to that. Facebook is blowing up with people who just have no clue and I don't think they voted with really thinking this thru. I didn't put my vote out there because so many people are ignorant and don't understand or want to understand that everyone has an opinion and they are entitled to that. My husband works his rear off for us and is taxed so much that after a while it's not even worth it for him to work. I get people are in a rut but we need a president that will get them jobs and better our lives. I don't feel that taking from the middle class is the answer. Jake was not happy as well, he had just walked through the door from YM and I told him. He said that middle class is screwed. I pray for our country, I don't trust this president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment