Saturday, November 3, 2012
Just stuff
Every once in a while when I see something funny that the kids are doing I will get my camera and capture the moment. The first picture is Jake with a plaque from Edison that say congrats on your one year with Edison....and that day he quit! He is now back with the outside construction and that is exciting. The second picture was from a couple nights ago where the boys are watching movies on the iPad, Jake is trying to get the boy to sleep and it was not working. And last but not least, Talia put a split kit kat bar next to baby Jakes face for him so when he wakes up he can eat them. When I came back in the room they were gone and baby jake was still sleeping. I guess Talia needed to help a brother out and eat them for him haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hahahaha that's one smart chica :)
Post a Comment