Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Wedding part 4
Friday was a busy day, my cousin picked me up in the morning to go get a manicure and pedicure. Much needed time spent with her. The nail people were hilarious and the older woman were giving us marriage advice, polish old woman crack me up. When we got done we ran more errands and stopped at the hall to see them set up a bit, it was really neat seeing the before it was decorated room. When we got home my parents and Jake went to Portillo's and brought hotdogs back. I swear we ate all day long on this trip. Later in the evening we took the kids to see a movie and later Jake took them bowling while I helped my cousin set her hotel room up. Today was my anniversary and we didn't get to do much, I went down to the restaurant when Jake got back and ordered pizzas and there my family was hanging out and I got to meet Jimmy. Jimmy is my cousins ex boyfriend, he was so nice and when he saw me buying the food he ran up and covered the bill for me. So nice of him, I was mesmerized by his pinky ring, 3 carat diamond in black gold...sheesh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment