Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Wedding part 2
Today was the rehearsal dinner, my cousin in I decided to go to the mall because our outfits were not as fun as we wanted them to be haha. Jake took the kids and ran around outside and my cousin and I headed to the mall. It was so fun to shop with her and talk for a bit without anyone around. When we got back the kids were still running outside with my cousins son Bobbie and it was time to get ready for the rehearsal. When we got there everyone was there, it was crazy busy with 19 couples that were standing up with the addition of junior bridesmaids and ring boys. The kids had fun running around and got to learn a bit about the Catholic church. At the rehearsal dinner there was 120 people and the food was AMAZING, people were laughing and loud. I got to meet the grooms family and they were very welcoming. The kids were defiantly loved by the family and it made me so happy to have them there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're smokin' hot
Post a Comment