Sunday, February 10, 2013

If it wasn't for friends......


If it wasn't for friends I don't think the class this semester would be possible. I have to take a class because AV college requires it to be taken to graduate the nursing program and I can't take it while in the nursing program or I will really have no life and I want Summer and Winter off to be with my kids. If it wasn't for Rachel and Laurel right now how this class would of got done.
After tears, long talks and encouragement from my friends I sucked up my fears and took a class where I could only do if I got help. Rachel takes baby Jake and Laurel picks up Talia and keeps her for 20mins after pre-school. Baby Jake cried a few times but Rachel sent me an assuring text that he was doing great, and when I picked him up and took him home he would talk about Rachel. That alone warmed my heart knowing that he is being loved. When I get Talia I get "Mom, why don't you stay longer at school, I want to stay with La-well." Thanks Talia for missing me!
I'm so happy to have these women in my life, they are a blessing and I'm grateful for their comfort.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

We love you - all of you!!!!!