This little girl is getting so big, on feb 5th Talia turned 5 and she was so excited for it. In the morning we sang happy birthday to her and she was able to turn all shades of red and covered her face from being shy. I took her to get her favorite drink from starbucks...we call it a mocha-caca-fraca-chino. Don't ask, I have no idea why we call it that. She got tons of calls from family, some musical numbers by our Modesto family (thanks Rachel) and visitors stopped by to show her love. She told me she wanted colorful flowers and that is just what he did, he also brought some princess fabulous balloons to go with it.
Then at school she was able to bring cupcakes (orange for the color of the day) and juice to share with her friends. She was so excited and was smiling all day.
Interview with Miss Talia:
How old are you? 5
What is your favorite color? purple
Who's your boyfriend? nobody
Who is your best friend? gunner and gage
What's your favorite movie? Hotel Transylvania and monster high
What do you want to be when you grow up? teacher
Who's your favorite teacher? Miss Cindy
What's your favorite animal? Zebra and Giraffe



1 comment:
I love this girl and all her fiestiness. Seriously, I adore her grin!!! love love
Post a Comment