Friday, February 8, 2013
Well check for baby Jake
Since we have had to change insurances over the last year we have not been able to come to our usual doctor's office. Boy have I missed this place, the doctors are great and they go above and beyond for me. When we had to go to Kaiser for a year I felt left in the dark with how things went and didn't feel it was for us. So when Jake went back to outside construction we were able to get to go back to our usual docotrs. Today was baby Jakes well check visit and it was interesting. He did NOT like taking his clothes off at all, he kept crying and covering his boobies and saying "No mommy, my boobies." I guess he is shy! HA The doctor said that I could start to introduce potty training and that he was doing great. They did this new thing where they take a picture of the childs eyes to see if he will possibly need glasses one day and he did great with that. Talia was a pill, I asked about the constant accidents that she has been having and the doctor seems to think that she might just be being lazy with it and it's common. FUN FOR ME! Well we don't have to be back for shots till 3 and he was all caught up for this year :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment