Thursday, February 7, 2013

My best friend

There are so many reasons that I love this man. He has been a great support in that last few weeks for me when I have been down. Yes, he drives me crazy but I don't know any man that doesn't drive their wife crazy from time to time. I have notices that we have not had any time to ourselves lately and that can be so rough. Everyone is busy with their own lives and we don't want to burden others with babysitting so Jake and I make the best of our situation. Sometimes we talk about how when we were first married we would walk to Don Cucos and eat dinner then watch a movie. I swear the freedom was so long ago I have practically forgotten what it is like. The kids are getting much older now and the fighting is constant in our house, from morning to night it is a battle between getting the kids ready for school, homework, cleaning up, showers, scriptures and bedtime. The routine is very much the same every....single....day. I know that they will get older and I will miss this time, so this is why I write it down, vent out the issue and move on. I really do love my family, I enjoy the memories we make and chaos of every day. I'm just happy to have a husband that can be by my side, keep me sane and let me run away to the grocery store without kids ever once in a while.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

CALL.ME. We would love to watch the kids. Woman, I'm gonna smack ya!!!!!!!!!!