Monday, February 25, 2013

When it it enough

Enough is enough! I've tried to be nice, let things slide, put a smile on my face, be positive, let it go, put myself in others shoes, be understanding, be christ like, continue to give but I can't anymore. When people snap at my kids and belittle them I am done. No more effort will be made, I'm not going out of my way for people anymore and I don't care if they are family. I have lost sleep for 2 days now consumed in many incidents that has happened, I replayed it in my head numerous times to see if I am over reacting, but I'm not. I talked to a close friend about it and I was stopped in mid sentence because she says I was making excuses for the people that are rude to my kids. And she was right, there is no excuse for them and I won't make them for them anymore. My kids have so many people that love them and I have had to fight with myself with the fact that family should be the ones close to them and that is not the case for us (there are some exceptions). I know this has been hard for my husband and I hate seeing him mad but we as parents are just going to have to let it go and live our lives with excepting it.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Focus on those that love you and show it because you have a beautiful, precious family that so many enjoy and those people that can't see the good, they don't deserve your time!