Father's day was Sunday the day we left and with tons of hugs we headed home to visit the other dads. I am so very happy that I have the husband I have, what a great father. He is someone respect and love so much. Our kids are some lucky ducks to have him.
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Ventura RV park
Father's day was Sunday the day we left and with tons of hugs we headed home to visit the other dads. I am so very happy that I have the husband I have, what a great father. He is someone respect and love so much. Our kids are some lucky ducks to have him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















1 comment:
Truly memorable and yes, those are some lucky kiddos. I was thinking I probably should have had my kids make father's day cards for all your hubbies, too!
Post a Comment