Friday, August 8, 2014

Beach, ultrasound, activity day girls…oh my!

My friends and I decided another beach trip was needed before the kids go back to school. This time we headed over to Zuma, the day was perfect. The kids played great, the water was beautiful and the company was as always awesome. After the beach I got a call from Amanda and Joe to come see their ultrasound of baby #2 due in February. I was super excited!!! When they did the ultrasound the tech was measuring the femur and I kind of made a noise and caught myself before I said "it's a boy!" Joe looked at me and the tech goes "you guys want to know what it is?" I was right, it was a boy! We hung out for a bit afterward and then I headed home to hear how Kaelyn's first time at Activity day girls went. She loved it, I knew she would. Kaelyn is a very loving kid and is always up to do new stuff. Saturday she gets baptized and she has expressed how excited she is.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

Activity Days - CRAZINESS!! So excited for her. And for Joe and Amanda!!