Yesterday we headed back to the fair and the Andersons,Evans and Ibarras joined us. It was wonderful the kids had a blast and ran around, the weather was perfect and we busted the jackets out. We got some yummy fattening food and headed to the concert. I will be defiantly going to Little Big Towns up coming concerts, I LOVED IT! Rachels parents were able to meet us, I have to say they are wonderful people. I love being around them! Jessica wasn't feeling good all day, after a trip to the Dr's in the morning she had enough and Jake took her to the hotel to rest.
Two wonderful days with great friends (family), so blessed to have them in our lives.
Daddy had a ton of calls coming in so when he would leave the stands to take the call he would take baby Jake. We this is what is happening when mama is not watching!


























1 comment:
I love it - it's amazing all the memories you are making this summer. Rock star mama. And super happy you and Nicole had a great day Thursday!!!!!
Post a Comment