Jake and I have a great relationship. We are always goofing around with eachother on a daily basis and finding ways to tease eachother. But you know what he is an amazing father and husband. I know I give him a hard time and sometimes take a bit of frustration out on him but he always knows what to do to make me happy.
I always tell him are you sure your happy with me? and he always says of course you make me happy (wow I do) I feel at times I can be sort of a pain in the rear and don't always see eye to eye with him, but he completes this family. Every morning Kaelyn wakes up ans asks "where daddy" and my response is always "at work". This week Jake is home and she is happier than ever to see daddy home.
I am very grateful for my husband and for the happiness he brings our lives.....
2 comments:
That is very sweet. I love that picture. It's priceless.
What a great guy! You are both blessed to have found each other!
Post a Comment