Monday, February 16, 2009

Rainy Day!



Today Jake got rained out and was able to stay home with us. I went to do some collections for my father inlaws company and was going to go home and just chill. I got a call from our friends the Ball family and they wanted to go out and have some fun so we went bowling. The kids had a BLAST! There was a lot of cheering and hi five's,it was really great. Jake and I rarely get to go out and this was such a great day to do it.
After the bowling alley we had a great lunch/dinner at BJ's then off to check out some model homes. Let me tell you, that is my kind of fun. Just going thru the model homes and getting idea's for decorating and of course wanting a bigger home is fun for me. the kids loved running thru the rooms and jumping on the beds lol....


In all today was really great and we hope to do it again very soon :)

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

We had lots of fun! We need to do this more often!

Camille said...

Bowling is SUCH a great family activity!! I too LOVE to walk through model homes!! One of my favorite thing to do!!! LOL!!!

Nicole Geeting said...

So fun to look at model homes, I love it too! Wouldn't it be nice if our kids could keep our home as clean and put-together as the models are? I can dream can't I?