I had the kids
make their very own paper hats and we played pin the arrow on the heart and got to jump on the trampoline.
With lots of great food and fun I think it turned out well. My parents make noodles with creamsauce and garlice bread and we had some yummy cupcakes to e
nd with a bang.
Jake was not able to be there because he was working :( Natalia fell asleep before we could sing Happy Birthday but we sang to her while she was sleeping, it was cute.
I got some great pictures of the kids and their hats and the greatest grandma in the world sporting one too. (she's gonna kill me for the picture I put up but she looks great)
5 comments:
aunt cindy looks hot in that hat. haha. i love it.
I'm glad that the birthday party turned out so good. I will try to bring her gift over one day this week.
Great hat, cindy! Looks like it was alot of fun. I enjoyed the food afterwards.
I love Cindy! Does she still makes scones on Sun?
you're such a great mom....so busy... happy birthday! I wish we could've made it!
Post a Comment